- Offer Lab memberships and classes to employees (to stimulate creativity, as a perk / reward for performance)
- Prototype and R&D utilizing the Lab’s tools, equipment, and small to large studio space
- Commission your project to be done by a Lab technician.
- The Lab could provide training to new employees in trade areas of your choosing
- Regular Lunch and Learn sessions for local business (opportunities to hear about new technology, network, and tour the Lab)
- Advise high school and middle school robotics teams
- Provide mentorships to education
- Provide equipment to the Lab in exchange for memberships, advertising, or a tax write-off
- Sponsor the Lab and have your company name advertised on our website or within the Lab
Schedule a tour or arrange a field trip!